Bristol Medical School is seeking to appoint a digital project analyst to deliver a large and complex enterprise data sharing and analytics platform across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Embedded within the local NHS, you will host the health and social care records of the local population, data that will be used for data-informed decision making at scale. The impact of this project will be better health and care outcomes for the population, a reduction in health inequalities and more efficient delivery of health and care services across the region.
University of Bristol are working in partnership with the local NHS with shared appreciation for the unrealised value of routinely collected data. You will be working in the local NHS Integrated Care Board where you will provide technical support to the procurement and delivery phases of the project.
What will you be doing?
You will provide technical and project management support to the project manager, offering digital and data sharing subject matter expertise. This will involve developing, managing and co-ordinating aspects such as technical documentation, planning, reporting, budgeting, recruitment and procurement.
You will support the delivery of work programmes to time, quality and cost, reporting progress against the plan to senior stakeholders within the NHS, Local Authorities and University of Bristol as well as acting as the point of contact with suppliers.
You should apply if
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience delivering large and complex digital projects in the public sector
- Technical subject matter expertise in digital and data projects
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, with the ability to listen to and understand the requirements of multiple stakeholders and balance competing priorities
- A ‘can do’ approach and willingness to embrace change
- You have personal resilience and an ability to work independently under own direction
- You have experience of UK GDPR legislation associated with the safe, legal and appropriate handling of personal special category data
- You have experience working within the health and care sector
Contract type: Open ended with funding until 01/03/2025
Work pattern: Full time / 1 FTE
Salary: £39,745 - £ 44,737 per annum
School/Unit: Bristol Medical School
Shift pattern: 35h per week
This advert will close at 23:59 GMT on 16/04/2023
For informal queries please contact: Samantha Fox [email protected]
We recently launched our strategy to 2030 tying together our mission, vision and values.The University of Bristol aims to be a place where everyone feels able to be themselves and do their best in an inclusive working environment where all colleagues can thrive and reach their full potential. We want to attract, develop, and retain individuals with different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives – particularly people of colour, LGBT+ and disabled people - because diversity of people and ideas remains integral to our excellence as a global civic institution.
- School Information - BMS - October 2022.pdf
- SUPP109588 - Digital Project Analyst JD.pdf
CONTRACT TYPE/WORK PATTERN
Open ended / Full time
16 Apr 2023
Faculty of Health Sciences