HR Data Intern
London - Sutton
Subsea & Conventional
37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a passionate HR Data Intern to join our team at London office on temporary contract basis (12 months). Reporting to the HR Data Analyst, Data Intern will be supporting HR Data Management function with the planning of workforce resources and providing general assistance with all HR reporting activities.
What will you be doing?
- Undertaking detailed preparation of workforce data, interpreting, and presenting data in a coherent format.
- Consolidating functional, country and project headcount and long-term resource forecasting.
- Ensuring data integrity, consistency and reconciliation with the Functions, Finance and HR.
- Engaging with the stakeholders to ensure requirements and data are fully captured, communicated, understood, and delivered within required timeframes.
- Supporting to deliver HR reports including resource plan, headcount, diversity, talent review, career & performance systems
- Report writing and presentation of information to the stakeholders.
- Assisting to develop HR dashboards and reports
- Supporting continuous improvement of HR Data, including data automation.
- Supporting HR projects to develop, test, document, and implement robust data collection processes.
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Background in Data Governance or Data Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity focus
- Experience of dealing with large datasets, structuring datasets, exporting data from various resources and manipulating data into meaningful outputs
- Experience of building and maintaining reports and analytics
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and competence in SharePoint
- Experience of using Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and Excel advantageous
- Strong mindset to learn software skills to support business needs.
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Ability to work with a wide range of disciplines in the organization to achieve outcomes.
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with well-honed problem-solving skills
Flexible working – lots of our people work flexibly in different ways. Whether it’s hybrid, part-time of flexitime working. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but let’s have a discussion to see how we can make it work.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on opportunities that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our growth.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that enable us continually promote the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment promotes creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity on the basis of merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
What happens next?
If you would like to apply for this role, simply click the Apply button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to enable you submit a successful application:
Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
We would encourage you to include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps. #LI-AB1