Job descriptionYou will be the first point of contact for all employees and guests visiting JPMC and responsible for day to day running of the Lobby Reception.
Assisting with the day to day running of the Lobby Reception. You will be managing the visitor registration and welcome processes to ensure the highest standard of service is provided to all JPMC internal and external clients, and that the JPMC codes of conduct are observed. You will be liaising with all JPM and vendor personnel within JPM, all client and customer contacts of the Lobby Reception, ensuring that the high standards of service are maintained through proactive and competent administrative support within the Lobby Reception Core Responsibilities.
- Manage the welcome process and registration of visitors and clients to the building according to security procedures.
- To manage the visitor access card procedure for JPM premises.
- To be informed and aware of all visitor and client arrivals.
- Deliver service excellence to all visitors and clients of JPM, offering a flexible and positive approach to all interactions, providing clients with a high quality and consistent product.
- Be the first point of contact for general enquiries and transferring calls to the correct department.
- To take responsibility for overcoming issues affecting service standards and to communicate any ongoing/potential issues that need to be addressed, ensuring effective communication at all times.
- Be knowledgeable through seeking out accurate and up to date information at all times, reviewing details of each allocated event/meeting/ visitors for the coming day at the daily function/ operations meeting.
Required qualifications capabilities and skills
- Client-facing experience
- Reception experience within a corporate, leisure or hospitality environment
- Track record of quality service provision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Team player
Preferred qualifications capabilities and skills
- Client-facing experience in a five-star environment
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office; Room Booking System e.g. EMS)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.