Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancy businesses with a continuously evolving workload?
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With 21,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems.
You will be accountable for the management and delivery of one of our high-profile key client’s projects within our organisation across the full project life cycle. You will be responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of this project, ensuring that the projects are successfully monitored, documented, tracked and reported, in accordance with our project management framework.
The successful individual will, ideally, be based in our Manchester office with a combination of working from home and the office.
We are seeking a passionate high performing Project Manager to join our internal project management team predominantly supporting our rapidly growing Fire Safety Team, who can also demonstrate a flexible management skillset to support other disciplines:
- A natural leader with the ability to empower and inspire others to deliver successful outcomes.
- Monitors financial performance throughout the project and prepares reports for stakeholders.
- Manages the consistent application of quality assurance processes and standards
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Programming of works and resource management
- Developing and growing customer relationships, whilst identifying new business development opportunities.
- Successful delivery of projects to time, cost and quality standards
- Prepare costed proposals
- Prepare and maintain Project Plans
- Manage the change control process in line with the contract conditions
- Monitors progress against the schedule managing resources against the baseline and identifies variances that require action
- Suitability for security clearance, SC Cleared preferably
- Past experience of managing multiple projects with a keen interest in developing skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Able to work collaboratively with clients, contractors and other team members in order to deliver results
- Professional and ethical in everything that you do
- Team player, able to deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines and to form effective relationships.
- Hold APM qualifications (PFQ and PMQ) or equivalent
- Hold a UK Driving Licence
- Project experience in the Fire Safety or FM sector
Having the flexibility to react to a constantly fluctuating workload is a key part of this position. In return, we will give you all the opportunities and support that you need to turn your passion and determination into important skills and, of course, a rewarding career.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.