Registered Nurse - Excellent Training
- Location : Edmonton, London
- Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: up to £18.43/ £46,001 (based on 48 hours per week) per annum dependent on experience.
- Hours: Full time or Part time contracts (12, 24, 36 and 48-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference. 8/8 start and finish times. Flexible shift patterns available upon request.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Categories: Nursing, Parkinson's, and palliative care.
Company and Home Information
- *Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
- *4/5 Good 1/5 Outstanding CQC Rating
- *9/10 Carehomes.co.uk rating from residents, friends, and family members
Our beautiful 100 bedded residential and nursing service provides person centred care to elderly residents with palliative care needs, Parkinson's, or Huntington's disease. We are looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) ready for their next career move to join our team; both newly qualified and experienced nurses will be considered.
You will be working for one of the UKs largest independent care providers, contributing to the highest standards of personalised care for over 6000 residents across over 120 locations within the UK. We offer the best training, support, and development to compliment an inclusive and friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards and considered one of Linkedin's top 5 most desired companies to work for.
* Review* "The staff at the care home were the most kind, helpful and thoughtful people that made my dad's end of life very dignified and calm. ."
- In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal wellbeing. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Recognised qualifications awarded.
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers.
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays, and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
Harry Chandler (Managed Account Consultant)
Email: [email protected]
Direct Dial: 01489774216
Meet with me
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE