What we do
EquiLend is the global leader in securities finance services with offices in major financial centres around the world including New York, London, and Hong Kong as well as offices in Tokyo, Boston, Dublin, Toronto, Pune and Chandigarh – a global company for a truly global platform.
Our innovative securities trading platform Next Generation Trading is the most active in the industry. On top of this, we have a robust product offering including Post Trade Solutions, DataLend, Securities Finance Trading Regulation and EquiLend Spire powered by Stonewain (our front, middle and back office platform), Trading, Data & Analytics & Reg Tech - a true one stop shop for all things securities finance!
We are a top choice for top talent and it shows - we've been certified as a Great Place to Work! Take your career to new heights at EquiLend and join us as we look to innovate and bring new products and services to this ever-evolving space.
Post Trade Solutions, voted Best Global Post Trade Service Provider in 2022, manages a suite of nine products facilitating the communication and reconciliation of securities lending activity and outstanding positions. As a firmly established provider, we focus on delivering operational efficiencies and risk mitigation to the securities finance market. Our products reconcile in excess of 14 million records per day and are accessed by organizations in major markets globally!
We are now looking to add a Senior Business Analyst to work closely with Product Specialists and software development teams to suggest, define and guide the implementation of new product improvements. Do you have experience in understanding requirements and helping to improve SaaS products? If so, then this role is for you!
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with Post Trade Product Owner to outline business requirements and support prioritization decisions
- Take responsibility for projects managing all project tasks; ensure all milestone dates are met on time and on-budget with a high degree of quality, driving consensus at all stages of the product lifecycle
- Ability to understand the why behind product changes and translate this for technical teams to build and implement
- Analyze client business requirements and live production data to make recommendations to internal teams in order to drive product improvements
- Design and create workflows, flowcharts, and relevant documentation of requirements for the business team, developers and QA and ensure viability and accuracy of designs
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of relevant commercial experience including experience in a middle office or middle office operations environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to handle complex information with accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, facilitate discussions and interact effectively with all levels both internally and externally
- Requirements preparation such as gathering, documenting, gaining consensus, and facilitating discussions with business, development & QA following a structured development methodology (such as agile user stories, acceptance criteria, mock-ups, etc.)
Role Location Benefits
Hybrid working with substantial remote flexibility
- 25 holiday days per year (plus bank holidays)
- Group risk and income protection coverage from day 1 of employment
- Private health insurance and dental insurance coverage
- Generous company pension
- Summer hours
- Regular company events
- Paid access to a mindfulness-based mental health app
- Great office location in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
Diversity and Inclusion @ EquiLend
At EquiLend, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and believe that it is essential to our success as a company. We value and respect all individuals, regardless of their background, and recognize that diversity brings a wealth of perspectives and skills that help us innovate and excel. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £80,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday