Job descriptionDirect Reporting To - Area Commercial Financial Controller - Head Office
Other Key Relationships - Finance, Sales Function, Legal Executive, Marketing, Operation Teams, Executive Team, Key Account Directors.
Based - Hybrid working 5 days a month in the Dudley office
Salary - £26,000 per annum, potential earnings up to £29,000 with bonus
Overall job purpose;
Bid Writer for Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Washrooms, Initial Medical, Rentokil Specialist Hygiene and Ambius business.
- Establish and maintain records whilst sustaining an archive of requests, responses and outcomes to all opportunities.
- Support the development, maintenance and organisation of a central library of standard bid support materials, including presentations, photographs, method statements, standard questions and answers etc.
- Ensure that the business submits responses which have acceptable levels of profitability, service/administration delivery offerings, payment terms and all other terms and conditions.
- Ensure all businesses are registered with and receive regular updates from the various web based tender portals.
- Ensure tenders are received from the various government and quasi government bodies, ie NHS, Councils, rail authorities, etc and that these are returned efficiently by the relevant person in the organisation.
- To own the proposal document process from start to finish.
- The creation of pre sales documentation and presentations for potential customers
- Produce the tendering plan that establishes the tendering team and typically includes representation from the company’s financial, legal, sales and procurement departments
- Ensure, through the Area Commercial Financial Controller the management approval process is adhered to.
- Work closely with KA Director, Head of Key Accounts and Key Account Managers and the pricing team to enable the estimation of costs for pricing
- Ad hoc project and accreditation work and duties as required supporting the needs of the business
- Completion of the monthly tenders report.
Essential qualities and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work and workload.
- Previous Bids and Tenders Experience
- Track completion of written assignments
- Provide high quality bids on time and in an organised fashion
- Ability to develop strong and mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Good level of IT including Microsoft Packages
- Ability to collect, organise and interpret data from multiple sources
- Ability to perform well under pressure coupled with being self-motivated
- Possess good project management and time management skills
- Strong ethos for producing high quality work
- Admin experience within a Bid/Tender environment, and understanding of customer expectations
- Deliver Results – The ambition to achieve goals/objectives and the discipline, organisation and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Act Commercially – The ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions
- Manage Self – Managing emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands.
- Works with Others – Building relationships and collaborating with others (e.g. customers, colleagues, partners and suppliers) to achieve our mission
In return you will join the UK’s Best Business Services Provider as voted for by Management today, along with the fantastic benefits that brings:
- Competitive basic salary
- Achievable company bonus scheme up to £3,000 per annum
- Rentokil rewards scheme (includes cashback and discount on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business
- Job stability
- Company Pension
- Development programmes
- Hybrid working with 5 days a month in the local office
If you've made it this far, you must click apply! Don't miss this opportunity to make the best working decision possible.
All Related Listed jobs
Adecco Halifax £550 - £600 a day 6 days ago
Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Kingston upon Thames £9.88 - £18.07 an hour 30+ days ago
Elysium Healthcare Keighley BD20 £20,378 a year 13 days ago
City Health Care Partnership CIC Kingston upon Hull HU3 2 days ago
Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Stourbridge £27,614 - £32,934 a year 13 days ago