Press space or enter keys to toggle section visibility
We are currently looking for a Shift Engineer to join our team of Engineering associates at Rosewood London. Our Shift Engineers are appointed to provide reactive maintenance service to all areas of the hotel; ensuring the highest levels of maintenance throughout the property.
Key expectations of this role are
- Efficiently responding to and prioritising any jobs assigned either by our guests or other departments and reporting progresses using the communications device provided.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities in accordance with the company and departmental standards to all areas of the hotel. This will include guest bedrooms, public areas, and all main plant /machinery.
- Being fully conversant with all maintenance department policies and procedures.
- Maintaining effective communication both within the department and to other departments and ensure the director is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- Paying close attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
- Having formally certified knowledge of at least one of the key areas of engineering.
- Being self-motivated and proactive in managing your tasks.
- Possessing in depth understanding of hotel’s engineering.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our guiding philosophy which captures the essence of our culture RELATIONSHIP HOSPITALITY. Heartfelt interactions are our lifeblood. A desire to build genuine, rewarding and lasting relationships with everyone we meet comes naturally to us – it’s our Calling.
- Competitive holidays allowance which increase with length of service
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
- Career development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Season ticket loan
All Related Listed jobs
Derwent Waste Management Alfreton 30+ days ago
EDF Limited London £35,000 - £45,000 a year 10 days ago