-You’ll make us shine
You communicate easily and openly with your colleagues and enjoy being part of a talented and diverse team. Whether creative or analytical, you are attracted by our fascinating product: nature’s hardest substance yet most tender gift. Our two retail brands, Forevermark and De Beers Jewellers, work with the finest diamond cutters to bring customers the world’s most beautiful diamonds. Our diamonds inspire us to shine and we are committed to making a positive difference to the people and places we touch. If you have the personality and skills to share our passion for all that diamonds can do, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re the world’s leading diamond company – a unique luxury business that thrives on the creativity, passion and knowledge of our people. To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions
-This role is entry level in retail logistics and requires requires some basic administration skills. The candidate should have exceptional organisational skills and be able to learn and carry out all the duties mentioned to a high degree of accuracy and speed. It involved physical handling of stock and manual of boxes.
The import and export of all valuables, through the correct channels, conforming to security and insurance regulations.
- Picking the stock from the vault for the stock export
- Preparing goods for distribution to stores/suppliers/manufacturers (packing/labelling/checking product information):
- Return of rejected items
- Return for repair
- Jewellery for special events
- Loose diamonds
- Rough diamonds
- Preparing the documents for the distribution on SAP/RF Smart tool.
- Declare export shipments as per regulations and law to agents and UK customs.
- Informing agent/consignees of shipping details.
- Receiving import shipments :
- Booking in the stock on SAP for returns from the stores.
- Stock for the vault:
- To check off the stock from Quality Control
- To put away the stock in the strong room
- To keep the vault tidy and organised at all time
- Any other tasks:
- General admin tasks to support the team
-Knowledge of Microsoft office excel is desirable
- Fluent English
- Ability to multi-task
- Good team player
- Adapting to a fast pace environment
- Strong organizational skills
Computer literate (Word, SAP, Excel & Database).
- Additional Information
-A great working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company
- Staff discount
- Fantastic pension scheme
- We have up to 25 days of holiday with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 more days
- Mental health is a top priority for De Beers Group.
- We offer free subscription to Headspace and have mental health first aider
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Employee share schemes and variable salary components
- Your Choice membership discounts
- Free on-site gym & classes
- Free breakfast and lunch at on-site staff restaurant
Who we are
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future. Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us. Venetia Mine is part of De Beers Group Managed Operations Business which integrates mines, operations and support functions in the De Beers Group producer countries of Canada and South Africa to shape a safe, sustainable future for De Beers Group’s people, shareholders, communities and partners.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others' actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfil their potential. Referrals Referral incentive applicable: This opportunity is open to a paid referral incentive according to the [insert policy name]. Referral incentives are applicable to De Beers Group internal employees only.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications
A full Job spec will be provided to you during the interview process
This listing will be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received