Customer Service Advisor – Belfast
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you…
We’re searching for caring people to join our Contact Centre teams to support customers from our Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Scottish Widows brands. Can you help us to make it possible?
This is a great time to start your career with Lloyds Banking Group as there will be opportunity for temporary roles to become permanent.
24 Cromac Place, BT7 2JB
*Opportunity for hybrid working after a 6-month period
Start Date: 3rd April
Pay Rate: £11.65 per hour
Shift Pattern: Midday – Start times anytime between11am to 1pm and finishing times anytime between 7pm and 9pm
First 4 weeks of training: Monday to Friday Start from 9 pm to 5 pm
· Managing inbound customer calls relating to accounts and products
· Telephony and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
· Take ownership of customer problems and being able to solve them at first point of contact
· Contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and where customers feel valued
· Good oral & written communication
· A positive attitude towards providing excellent customer service which exceeds customer expectations
· Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
· The passion to put yourself in the customers' shoes, show empathy and be dedicated to resolving their query.
*There's no need for any previous financial services experience - we'll provide all the training required across a comprehensive 6-week training programme.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· 4 weeks fully paid training
· Great rates of pay, including pay progression
· Opportunity for potential extension or a permanent position
· The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
·Free access to UnMind - a mental health and wellbeing platform that you can use throughout the duration of your assignment to support with mental health, life events, and physical health and wellbeing.
·Access to a benefits scheme giving you discounted holidays, vouchers, saving bundles, competition and giveaways and a 24/7 worker assistance programme including always accessible counselling services.
About our Gasworks site...
With a track record for developing our colleagues this pioneering site has award-winning teams and Leadership to help you progress your career.
It also tries to make the working day enjoyable with the following facilities:
· On-site car parking with Electric charging docks
· An extensive canteen with a Starbucks™ coffee dock
· Rest areas with pool table, TVs, games consoles etc.
· Quiet reflection rooms
· A kitchenette area on each floor equipped with fridges & microwaves
· On-site showers & changing facilities
Are you interested in this opportunity?
To apply, click on the link and you will be sent a response immediately with next steps (please check your junk mail just in case!). Complete an online assessment in your own time and one of our recruitment team will be in touch within 24 hours once you’ve completed to talk you through the role in more detail let you know what happens next!
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference. If you’ve got a passion for people and a dedication to helping customers achieve their goals, then apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: £11.65 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Belfast: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location