Job descriptionJob Ref: ONE1161 Branch: One O One Convenience Stores Ltd Location: One O One Convenience Stores Ltd, Glasgow Salary/Benefits: above the minimum wage range from £9.00 - £10.50 per hour dependant on age Contract type: Permanent Hours: Part Time Hours per week: 12 Posted date: 03/05/2023 Closing date: 15/05/2023
Who are we?
One O One Convenience Stores is the retail division of The Scotsman Group with 46 retail Convenience Stores in Glasgow, East Kilbride, and Edinburgh, we are the Largest independent Convenience Store chain in Scotland. Our stores are at the heart of our local communities, and stock a range of alcohol, tobacco, and fresh food products.
We are looking for experienced and talented Team Members to join our Store, Rozelle - Drumchapel
What is in it for you?
As part of One O One Convenience Stores, you will have access to the following benefits that include:
- Wagestream – Stream up to 40% pay as it is earned and set automatic savings to support your financial wellbeing.
- 30% off of food and cinema tickets in all of The Scotsman Group venues across Scotland.
- Hotel and Apartment discounts.
- Access to Scotsman Perks Benefit Portal.
- Grocery-Aid our charity partnership providing 24 hours a day 7 days a week support with Finances, counselling, self help.
- Career development opportunities.
- Employee of the month recognition and long service awards.
As a Team Member, your role will include:
- To be an ambassador for your store, making your store your own, create a welcoming atmosphere for the customers.
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team.
- Ensure that security measures within your store are adhered at all times
- Ensure the store is fully stocked, labelled and well merchandised.
- Make sure licensing and compliance measures are in place at all times
- Providing good customer service to the customer, serving, upselling and promoting sales.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Till operations is desirable
- Competent at Cash Handling
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Flexibility towards working hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience gained within a retail environment is desirable
If you think this job of Team Member is the role for you then apply now and a member of the *store name* team will be in touch