Main purpose of the role
To source and supply candidates for a multitude of sectors in a fast-growing digital media company. Identifying opportunities and showing strong negotiation skills to meet the business’ high growth needs. Working with department leads to understand their requirements and bring in top talent and retention.
Other elements of the role
Contacting local providers such as nearby colleges and universities to identify ways to fill vacancies, as well as recruitment events, and work experience needs to support the community. Overseeing the recruitment process to identify high level candidates and seeking ways to continuously improve the process. Managing all paperwork, ensuring it is stored and shared with the relevant teams.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Write high quality job descriptions and market effectively to attract talent
- Work closely with departmental leads to understand job requirements
- Source top talent across our Norwich, London, and Dubai offices
- Vet CVs and ensure we are attracting the right talent
- Support with interviews where needed
- Drive the candidate journey through application to hire
- Identify any ways to improve the recruitment process
- Experience in recruiting for a fast-paced environment
- Managing relationships internal with senior stakeholders
- Recruiting for multiple roles/backgrounds
- Good interpersonal skills
- Open and diplomatic communication skills
- Positive telephone manner
- Very good organisational skills
- High levels of efficiency
- Strong personal integrity and empathy
- Creative thinker with a natural drive to look for new and better ways to do things
- Be presentable and smartly dressed at all times
- Be accommodating and flexible towards the workload when required
- Ability to manage and prioritise jobs
- Work effectively as a team player and independently
BizClik is one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands, events and communities.
We serve our digital communities (over 14+ million executives globally), through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE & Virtual Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more.
Our comprehensive range of platforms allow our clients to showcase their ‘Corporate Vision & Success Stories’ across our digital and event platforms.
BizClik has offices in London, Norwich & Dubai and employs close to 150 people.
We offer hybrid working from our bustling office in Norwich, along with a great benefits package and development opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Christmas break, with no loss of holiday entitlement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate
- Norwich, NR3 1UB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]