We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join the Finance Team!
We are a growing team overseeing the Financial data for the Lovehoney Group, ensuring the accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts for presentation to the Board. The team is responsible for achieving meaningful and consistent reporting and to diligently manage our customer and supplier accounts and ledgers.
Within this varied and hands-on role you will be providing transactional processing support across the Lovehoney entities. You will support the Group Financial Controller and Transaction Manager with daily and month-end processes as well as having the opportunity to enhance existing processes.
At Lovehoney, we are passionate about our colleagues developing and growing within their career so as part of this role, we are committed to supporting and sponsoring any additional qualifications relevant to the role.
Please note, you will need to be able to commute to our central Bath office up to 3 times per week.
- Process supplier invoices through scanning, coding and approval steps before committing to Sage
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Download daily bank statements for multiple currencies and post transactions to the Finance system
- Process supplier payment runs ensuring invoices are paid to the contracted terms
- Process sales invoices and maintain the aged debtors ledger comprised mostly of intercompany balances.
- Provide support on the monthly company Barclaycard process, coordinating returns across the business, coding and uploading into the Finance system.
- Check, code and process staff expense claims ready for payment
- Deal with queries managing them through to resolution
- Fraud reviews for flagged customer orders
- Provide support to the Transaction Manager & wider Finance team where necessary
- Relentless drive to improve processes within your area of control
- Ability to support the business by responding and adapting to change in a positive manner
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- SAGE 50 experience is desirable
- Solid Excel Skills (Pivots/Filters/VLookups)
- AAT qualification or studying towards would be advantageous
- Experience in Transactional Processing (Accounts Payable)
- Knowledge of VAT treatment
- Knowledge of Journals/reclasses
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Superb attention to detail
- You must work well with other people but also have the ability to organise your workload and work autonomously as you will be working a blended office/home-based pattern.
Besides the opportunity to join our talented workforce (and amazing team - if we do say so ourselves) we offer a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You will also have the opportunity to work in our amazing new office in central Bath which is a stone's throw from Bath train station.
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the adult toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life.
Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: Hybrid remote in ba1 1jw