Job detailsDescription: Looking from entry level for candidate with at least 1 year of experience in sales for software solutions.
Salary: Total OTE 30k+, Base 14k+
Location: Park Royal, North West London
Job Type: Permanent Hours: 9am - 6pm (can be flexible)
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK (London).
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software vendor (ISV) for enterprises and individuals worldwide. Having strong technology portfolio with more than 30 standalone applications, we became a major player in the market for synchronization and backup software and are currently expanding Enterprise Sales Team in the UK and throughout Europe.
We are looking for experienced software sales specialists, who are ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic, and well-organized team players, with the energy and drive to help the company grow, to become key members of our early phase sales team in London, UK. We offer a flexible work environment and incentives for hard work. Most of the time will be dedicated to inbound/outbound calling to prospective clients, generating new leads, as well as implementing and deploying products based on our add-ins for Microsoft Office.
Our company has enormous growth potential and is looking for those interested in an entrepreneurial environment and growing with a small & innovative enterprise. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to take personal responsibility and ownership of their part of the company's goals. We believe in investing in and growing each member of 4Team to their full potential. Gain experience and professional development selling to all size of businesses including Enterprise Fortune 500 companies through a great responsibility to make a large impact at a small growing company.
Applicants must have well-developed, relevant sales skills, having previous experience working with software solutions for enterprises, preferably with an existing client base. Compensation (OTE) will depend on prior skills, performance, and sales turnover. We are highly committed to the success of our team members and we believe in coaching and mentorship to assist in reaching your career goals. We will provide full training and support to help employees meet set achievement milestones for all products and solutions during a probationary period, as well as internal/external testing to meet competency requirements. You should expect to get promoted to a permanent sales role within 3-6 months or sooner, which solely depends on your own ambitions and hard work.
- Follow up with existing leads to establish new enterprise accounts and process marketing campaigns and inbound enquiries.
- Expand current business accounts through a combination of liaising with regular clients and cold calling to solicit services to find new referrals.
- Look after accounts from the initial lead to the completion of the deal.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls effectively, qualifying enterprise prospects, and outsourcing individual clients to the specific sales department.
- Work together with sales and marketing team to deliver clear message and solution.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and partners, providing individual attention for the highest quality of service.
- Connect with our technical department to effectively answer all clients’ inquiries and offer proactive advice and support.
- Prepare detailed offers for products and solutions.
- Answer questions about products and solutions’ capabilities, as well as processing and providing a clear proposal in a timely manner in order to meet all specific clients’ requirements.
- Coordinate leads in accurate manner with impeccable professionalism and confidentiality.
- Achieve sales objectives and exceed quotas.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team in order to refine strategy and ensure correct positioning in the market.
- Proactively develop, customise and refine account plan reflecting current and future market conditions.
- Regular national and EU travel is expected to establish and maintain business relations and develop new channels.
Ideal candidate skills and experiences needed
- Have experience in telemarketing and/or call centre environment.
- Outstanding oral, interpersonal and communication skills to work in cross-cultural global teams.
- Speak English to the level of a native. Multi-language skills is a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in telesales, particularly in the area of software at enterprise level.
- Experience with one of the following CRMs: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, GoldMine, ZohoCRM, Nimble, ACT!, NetSuite, Sage CRM, HighRise CRM, NetSuite.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Must be able to cold-call and have carried a quota in the past with business to business experience.
- Proven to work remotely with little supervision.
- Highly organised, detail orientated, with project and time management skills.
- Ability to multi task, effectively prioritise, with a capacity to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, fast learner and self-starter; demonstrate consistent hunger for achievement and exceeding company targets.
- Tenacious team player with ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A degree in a marketing, business administration, or computer science disciplines is preferred, but not required.
- Strong work ethic, professionalism and confidentiality, with impeccable references.
How to apply
Send us to job[at]4teamcorp.co.uk your C.V. with a short cover letter and any additional material or information that will help us get to know you and your personality better. Feel free to be informal and creative, but to the point. Tell us what's great about you, why you want to work at 4Team. Please include your salary requirements. Note that applicants will not be considered without a cover letter, so make it good!