OneMedical Group have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Accounts team at Bank Top Support Centre.
This role of Accounts Assistant will be based at our Support Centre, working in a small finance team of 8. The role will offer the opportunity for the candidate to develop further skills and knowledge within finance. Study support would be given to those wishing to start/progress their AAT qualification. The ideal person for the job will be numerate and well-organised, with good communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
The post holder will be responsible for posting financial transactions to the ledgers, and preparing financial analysis and summaries to support the team. They will ensure that all information produced is done so accurately and in a timely fashion.
What you will be expected to do
- Requesting statements from suppliers
- Reconciling supplier statements against our ledger
- Updating Excel spreadsheets which analyse and track our expenditure
- Posting supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Raising invoices for recharges and reimbursements
- Assisting with the collation of documents to support the annual financial audit
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by other senior members of the Finance team
What we're looking for
- English and Maths qualifications – minimum GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
- Methodical and accurate, having good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel would be desirable
Location: This role requires hybrid working, from our base office at Bank Top Support Centre, Black Hill Rd, Leeds LS21 1PY and also remotely. Please note that there is no public transport to our head office where this role would be based, so own transport would be required.
Why join us?
We want to make work as rewarding as possible whilst protecting everyone’s wellbeing and helping you thrive.
What we offer
- 33 days annual leave (inc. Bank holidays), which rises with length of Service (pro rata for part time)
- Extra day of leave per year for work anniversary
- Enhanced Maternity, Maternity Support (Paternity), Adoption pay
- Special and Significant Event Leave
- Family friendly employment policies
- Continued personal and professional development
- Participation in OMG’s refer a friend scheme
- Internal wellbeing support through OMG’s Wellbeing Advisors
- Employee Assistance Program run by awarding winning Health Assured
- Eye care scheme – free eye test plus a contribution towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to NHS Discounts
- Working in a vibrant, countryside location; a place not just to build your career, but make great friends and have a great experience along the way
- Company pension
- Study support - course fees and study leave for exam days
Working at OneMedical Group (OMG)
Our team at OneMedical Group, whether working for OnePrimaryCare, OneMedical Property or within our OMG Support Centre, all come together, collaborate, share ideas and have fun!
The team is made up of people with different skillsets where we can learn from each other and make a positive impact.
Who we are
OneMedical Group is a family run organisation with our co-founders still involved, supporting our teams to be their best. We have an ambitious strategy and mission, one that is shared and supported by our whole group. The co-founders started OneMedical Group with the vision of delivering healthcare differently to make a real difference to the communities that we work with.
OneMedical Group is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. Throughout the recruitment process we want all candidates to be at their best. If you would like to discuss the support options available during the recruitment process please email: [email protected]
Note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.