Join our Intercruises Shoreside and Port Services brand in Southampton, UK as a Port Delivery Coordinator where you will be responsible for overseeing the recruitment of our casual Pier Agents, planning workforce schedules and liaising with our staffing agencies across the region.
This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure all pier staff operational changes are managed and our suppliers receive last-minute changes or additional staffing requests.
- Manage the recruitment and rostering of our casual pier staff regionally to ensure we reach the number of staff required by both our clients and cruise line partners.
- Maintain continuous communication with the cruise ships and with both our internal and external stakeholders, including port authorities.
- Coordinate with staffing agencies and both internal and client operational teams regarding the planning, forecasting and scheduling of our casual pier staff to guarantee we deliver our high-quality port operation and adhere to cruise line service level agreements.
- Ideally should bring experience from the Port/ Cruise line/ Tour Operator business with prior experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Already has the right to live in the country where the role is based.
- Solve problems independently and/or make suggestions on how to improve ways of working & drive our digital culture.
- Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage but not required.
- Agility to juggle strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible, and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LetsTUIIt