SightCall is the leading global cloud platform transforming industries with live video. In a connected mobile-first world, businesses leveraging SightCall can see what their customers see and guide them remotely in real-time. Our solution provides a complete set of APIs, SDKs, and out-of-the-box apps that enhance enterprise processes for organizations such as Airbus, Allianz, BOSCH, Toyota, and Polaris. As a global business, SightCall’s offices span across San Francisco (HQ), New York, Paris, Singapore, Frankfurt, and London. Although we are a growing company, we continue to cherish the start-up culture with a hands-on approach ensuring our customers come first!
Globally distributed, Product Support Engineers are integrated in our Support team, providing technical support to a wide range of international customers. They have a deep technical understanding of the SightCall platform and product. They work closely with customers, Customer Success team, product team, development team and Sales Team. They are key to our customer’s success.
This role can be fully remote, but we would prefer a candidate be able to join the London or Paris office on a regular basis for collaboration with those teams.
As a SightCall Support Engineer you will:
- Provide Level 1-2 support to a large variety of customers with different configurations
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution or Escalate to the relevant teams.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues raised through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Understand SightCall’s SLA obligations to its customers and ensure adherence.
- Create and update internal and external documentation based on customer interactions.
- Follow and help improve our procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Interact with product and development teams to ensure a good understanding of the ongoing developments and match with customer’s expectations.
- Continually research and learn the current and future best practices of using SightCall
- Perform product testing as required, to make sure that we are delivering the best experience to our customers.
The ideal candidate will
- preferably have a Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- have 2-5 years of relevant experience
- be fluent in English and one of the following languages: French, German or Spanish
- be a good communicator
- be comfortable navigating various operating systems: PC, iOS, Android, macos
- be a natural troubleshooter, autonomous, able to assemble and use different tools, able to manage and prioritize effectively, willing to dig deep to find the answers to tricky problems.
- enjoy working in an international/multicultural environment.
- know the basics of APIs, Databases and Network infrastructure
- enjoy contributing to the knowledge base concerning our product
Some other highly-valued skills include
- Scripting/Programming skills (JS, Python)
- Knowledge of security best practices, SSO, multi-tenant infrastructures
- Zendesk usage and administration knowledge