Job descriptionWe have a great opportunity in our Client Team as an Assistant. The role will be hybrid between our Leeds office and home, the role is full time, permanent and on a salary of £23,000. Job Title: Media Assistant - Client Team (Early Careers) Job Description: about the client team
You will play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives and Managers, assisting in their day-to-day duties and development of campaigns. To be clear, we don’t make creative! As Client Services specialists we have a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives in order to devise the most innovative advertising strategy to achieve their goals and maximise return on investment for their businesses.
about the role
As a Client Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in linking our clients and the agency, managing client needs right through from administrative tasks to campaign work. You will have a passion for your client’s businesses in understanding who their target audiences are, how and where they consume media, and crucially what influences their behaviours, in order to provide best in class media proposals. You will work in a fast-paced environment and an ever-evolving media landscape, meaning no two days are ever the same. client focus:
- Supports the manager to project manage our clients’ digital communications plans including timelines and budget.
- Assists financial team to ensure smooth billing and financial operations.
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to client.
- Collate and own contractual client requirements such as time-sheet data.
- Keeps abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends.
- Day to day planning management.
- Assist role in the agency’s response to any briefs, injecting clear digital strategy as part of our integrated responses.
- Digital expertise across channels to aid channel development in line with client objectives.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments across the wider media landscape and identify new and exciting opportunities for your clients.
- Supports cross-channel technology and data integration to optimise the media mix e.g., Investment optimisation in line with roles of media.
- Immerse yourself within our client’s business sector, to identify key opportunities and areas for growth.
- Maintain an awareness of client competitor activity and market trends to aid informed recommendations to campaign planning.
No technical skills required, previous experience would be great but it’s not essential, the key focus is transferable skills:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with reporting, processing data and formulating insight.
- Confident presenter.
- Familiar with applications such as Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- A keen interest in media
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off – and a few additions, like 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes and 3 wellness days per year.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, private health care, income protection, critical illness cover, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
We are dentsu. As champions for meaningful progress, we help our clients to win, keep and grow their best customers with best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. With more than 46,000 dedicated specialists teaming across 145 markets.
Our business and the industry that we are in is at the most exciting point in its history. The power of innovative technology coupled with creative excellence and advanced media opens up a new world of opportunity. And we all have the opportunity to shape its future. This is our commitment to our talent.
We are proud to be different, and we know that starts with you. You will not be defined by your race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability, but by your thinking and actions. We want you to bring your whole self to work, because leaving nothing behind, helps us stay ahead.
about iProspect iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets. Location: Leeds Brand: Iprospect Time Type: Full time Contract Type: Permanent
All Related Listed jobs
Perfect Career Larne BT40 Up to £23,036 a year 18 days ago
Oxygen People London £36,450 - £50,250 a year 30+ days ago
Duco London EC1R £125,000 - £145,000 a year 30+ days ago
The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Newcastle upon Tyne NE7 £33,706 - £40,588 a year 6 days ago