Discretionary bonus scheme
Flexible working patterns
31 days’ holiday with additional days linked to service
Nu Style Products is part of the Donaldson Group. Established in 1860, Donaldson Group is one of UK’s largest, privately owned timber companies. We are a family of 11 businesses, ranging from B2B, retail, ecommerce, all with shared values and a common vision, driven by the desire to always do good. We are focused on always providing a number one customer experience, embracing innovation, and doing things in a sustainable way, not just for our business but also for the communities we operate in. But most of all, our People are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we are committed to nurturing and empowering our 1,700+ colleagues across the UK.
We are ambitious about diversity and inclusion. If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We specifically encourage female candidates and those from minoritised ethnic groups to apply for this post as they are currently underrepresented in the manufacturing and construction sectors of our organisation.
As a 6th generation family-owned business, Donaldson Group is committed to providing colleague benefits that are truly valuable. Benefits include but are not limited to: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of Statutory Bank Holidays, Length of service awards, Company sick pay, Employee Assistance Programme, (24/7 helpline, counselling sessions, legal, debt and life management advice line).
This Role – Production Operative
- Ensuring compliance to all health and safety procedures and processes.
- Ensuring work output conforms to technical specifications.
- Updating production paperwork.
- Ensuring that all products are produced in time with the production schedules
- Ensuring that all products meet the required quality specifications.
Our Perfect Candidate
Our perfect candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Be highly motivated.
- Previous Production experience would be desirable along with forklift certificate.
Hours of the role are 37.5 per week, working Monday to Friday. One week will be 6.00am to 2.00pm and the next week will be 2.00pm to 10.00pm.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you then do not hesitate to apply by submitting your full C.V. below by Tuesday 11th April 2023.