Salary: From £23000-£23000
Customer Service Representative � Glasgow Standard Life
Up to £23,000 per year
Hybrid remote Glasgow
Diligenta is a market leader in the Life and Pensions sector, providing outsourced administration services to many of the best known financial services companies in the UK. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the 'best in-class' platform-based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider.
Summary of the role:
- Due to our growth with our new partnership with Standard Life, we will be recruiting a number of Customer Service Representatives to work in our Glasgow based administration team.
- We are based in St Vincent Street easily accessible by train or bus.
- You have a choice of either office based or hybrid work from home after the initial onsite training.
- Our standard working hours are Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm, so no evening or weekend shifts that impact on your family and social lives!
- Flexible hours are available to suit your availability, work life balance and wellbeing.
- Salary for the role is up to £23,000 per annum, based on skills and experience.
- We offer 31 days holiday (including bank holidays, full time contract)
- Eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus scheme
- A contributory company pension scheme
- Excellent employee wellbeing and assistance support programmes
- A range of employee discounts saving you money on anything from your weekly food shop to holidays, electrical goods and financial services
- Personal and career development opportunities to progress your aspirations within the company as well as with our global parent company, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services).
What you'll be doing:
Our Customer Service Representatives deal with a range of pension queries from Standard Life customers. There are no sales involved in this role. The focus will be on your ability to communicate with customers in a confident, friendly and professional manner, informing members on policy details, resolving queries, collaborating with independent financial advisors and most importantly, providing our customers with an exceptional level of service at a time when they need it most.
What we're looking for:
- Many of our Customer Service Representatives have previous experience from working in a call centre environment, retail, hospitality and travel, amongst other customer-focussed environments, part or full time.
- Teamwork - We believe that a great team needs great people who are passionate about helping people and providing great service as one team.
- Listening and communication skills are core to what we do. You will need to be able to communicate complex matters in a simple and supportive way.
- Someone who can quickly understand the customer need and place a real focus on resolving issues and queries effectively and empathetically.
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. word, excel) together with attention to detail are essential for these roles.
Diligenta is a market leader in the Life and Pensions sector, providing outsourced administration services to many of the best known financial services companies in the UK. Our focus is providing efficient operations and delighting customers for our clients, with migration of policies onto our industry-leading BaNCS platform as our unique selling point. We provide services to one in four of the UK population and to customers of some of the biggest names in financial services, administering more than 23 million policies.
Our aim is to be acknowledged as the 'best in-class' platform based Life and Pensions Administration Service provider and drive a culture that is founded on positive change, diversity and people development. We aim to solve problems clients can't solve themselves, so they choose us to solve them. That means we're different, with a distinct personality.
Providing an excellent customer experience is at the heart of everything we do so we believe that providing an excellent employee experience is just as important. We care about the things that matter and work at delivering them every day.
We impact peoples' lives every day, whether it's enabling a widow to pay for their partner's funeral or providing someone with pension funds for a happy retirement.
If you need any help or adjustments for any stage within the recruitment process due to health, disability or any other reason, please let us know.