Be at the forefront of developing technology that is transforming the air travel industry.
Veovo technology powers intelligent airports and shapes brilliant travel experiences. From streamlining operations to smoothing passenger journeys, we help the world's best airports make smarter decisions today and transform for tomorrow. We bring innovation and pace to the market and are rapidly growing into a leader in transport-related artificial intelligence.
Our clients span continents, but all share one thing in common: they’re big names in airport excellence, with even bigger digital goals. With offices in the UK, Poland, Denmark, New Zealand and the US, Veovo offers a world of opportunity
We are on a hunt for new talent to help us build our brand new resource planning product that will transform airport performance and efficiency. We are looking for energetic team players who have a strong desire to keep on pushing their boundaries. You will be working with our growing and enthusiastic global team and be contributing directly to breakthrough software that is impacting the journeys of nearly a billion airport passengers worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Junior Management Accountant-
The main purpose of this role is to assist the finance team in completing its obligations and perform all other tasks generally accepted as being part of the Finance Administrator function. The role will cover a wide range of responsibilities with collaboration across multiple teams such as PMO, project managers and the wider global finance team.
In this role you can expect to:
- Assist the accounts receivables team to ensure timely customer billing
- Liaise with account management as required to support credit control
- Support the accounts payables team in allocating Veovo costs across the different entities
- Track employee expense claims to ensure customer recharges are completed in a timely manner
- Build relationships with the PMO team to help escalate and resolve Veovo tickets
- Work with PMO and project managers to set up and maintain internal and customer projects
- Review timesheets to ensure appropriate project billings vs non-billable project work
- Provide NetSuite support to operational team leaders to ensure billing and forecasting operations run smoothly
- Create charge rules and revenue rules and manage customer rate cards on the system
- Monthly analysis and reporting of unbilled and deferred revenue
- Assist in the maintenance of key reporting packs including monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Respond to ad-hoc tasks and requests for support across all workstreams
What you will need for this role
- AAT/ CIMA / ACCA or equivalent qualified or part qualified
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Experience of multi-currency reporting and FX transactions preferable
- IT literate with the ability to use a range of different accounting and database systems – intermediate Excel (NetSuite an advantage)
- Methodical, accurate, numerate with attention to detail
- Good team player who is flexible with the workload – you will be called upon to perform activities that may be outside the normal scope, and as we are multi-national, there may be some out-of-usual hours collaboration from time to time
- Ability in managing the demands of a rapidly evolving environment
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with a commitment to self-improvement
What we offer
- Working with cutting edge technologies in a small and ambitious team in a flat company structure
- Rapid growth opportunities and structured professional training
- Flexible working hours and remote work possible
- Exciting and innovative projects in the aviation industry
Veovo want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So, if you are passionate about learning new things and keen to join the mission, you will fit right in. Also, qualifications are not that important. If you have great experience, talent, and passion then Veovo would like to hear from you.