Pre-Sales Network Consultant
Part time working will be considered
DNS OPS SOLUTIONS CSAN&S
Are you a Network Consultant who combines strong technical skills with an ability to create bid collateral that meets challenging customer requirements? Can you work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and are willing to learn new technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to make an impact and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to join our existing dynamic Networks Capability. The successful candidate will work closely with key stakeholders to define solutions and produce design documentation on a wide variety of complex change requests and bids that vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment, where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. This is your world and your opportunity to transform it for the better.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Network Consultant to join our existing dynamic Networks Capability. Your role will involve:
Work with a complex and challenging customer base to design, develop and contract innovative Fujitsu networking offerings.
Lead the creation of customer proposals, governance documentation and bid collateral to meet the necessary customer requirements.
Provide day-to day-technical insight to the Delivery and Sales Executives, to create innovative network solutions and offerings against the customers’ requirements that meet, or exceed, the customers’ expectations.
Create and be responsible for Internal Governance Documentation and Architecture Overview Documents.
Production of estimates including BOMs, licensing and effort based on chosen methodology.
Support the Lead Bid Architect/Solution Owner in defining designs in line with requirements.
Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of passing through Design Approval Board (DAB).
Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Bid Architects.
Engage with key enterprise network vendors and key stakeholders as and when required.
Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
Previous experience working alongside customers to derive requirements.
Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
Previous experience working on bids and/or large and complex change requests.
Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
Demonstrable experience owning a full technical solution from pre-sales stage through to delivery handover.
Experience in presenting complex technical solutions at governance reviews to senior stakeholders (i.e CTO level) and/or similar.
Experience in working with RAID in conjunction with utilisation of Risk Management tooling, to formulate compelling customer solutions.
We are Fujitsu. A Japanese company with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. We constantly push ourselves to do more and strive to bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment, where we encourage our people to bring their full self to work. We call this Be Completely You.
We are inclusive. As a responsible business, it is important to us that we reflect the diversity of our society and customers. Not only are we a Disability Confident company, a Times Top 50 employer for Women and a signatory for the Race at Work Charter, we are also committed to the United Nations standards for LGBT+.
We are people centric. This means we care about our people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting our people to Work Your Way, we empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and our customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to their working day.
We want you to thrive. If working for a progressive organization, with a continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion is important, you should apply.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
#DefenceKey Performance Indicators
- Tangible feedback from customers and/or sales that major technical project definitions have influenced investment decisions. Regularly has technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review, without any requirement for significant proposal changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.
- Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customers’ business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
- Delivers presentations and “white papers” on the impact of emerging technologies to senior customer and Fujitsu business representatives.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.