Main Duties and Responsibilities
Greet people politely and professionally whether in person or by telephone and offer assistance to all visitors to the home in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Responsible for the reception area and ensure it is always presented to a high standard.
- Ensure that all enquiries are recorded fully, accurately, and that this information is followed up and kept up to date to ensure occupancy targets are met.
- Know the home sales show route and check daily to ensure all areas for show rounds including the showrooms are presented to a high standard.
- Support with the process of show rounds and applicable documentation, ensuring a positive experience for those who are viewing the home.
- Actively follow up and manage any sales enquiries through to admissions.
- Ensure that the home Administrator and Customer Focus Lead has all information needed to ensure a smooth and friendly move in experience for everyone.
- Ensure all sales and marketing material is presented to a high standard whether in person or via e-mail.
- Ensure carehome.co.uk ‘review us’ and Google review cards are on display to actively encourage reviews for the home.
- Interaction with all stakeholders should be professional, kind and caring – all appropriate records should be updated following these interactions.
- Pass essential information to relevant team members or people living in the home immediately.
- Reporting appropriate information to the Home Manager/ Administrator/ Customer Focus lead
- Maintain effective communication with the Home Manager /Administrator/ Customer Focus lead
- To be actively involved in the promotion of the independence, rights and choices of people living in the home in relation to the job role.
- To support the home by providing a positive and welcoming public image at the first point of contact, and ongoing whether in person or by telephone.
- To promote and market the home to prospective customers and their families in line with positive customer experience and undertake various marketing and sales activities as required.
- To support the home administrator and home manager and where appropriate other team members to include diary management, photocopying, filing, and maintaining other records as delegated.
- To maintain a professional attitude within the Home towards all Team members, people living in the home and visitors
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are accurately transferred, with details recorded in case of call back is required.
- Demonstrate care and empathy to people living within the home.
- Adhere to homes policies and procedures.
- Receiving visitors in the Home
- To attend and contribute to team meetings
- Any other duties deemed appropriate in conjunction with the Home Manager.
All Related Listed jobs
Darleys Restaurant Derby DE22 30+ days ago
Roke Manor Research Limited Romsey SO51 Just posted
Bangura Solutions Hampshire £800 - £1,000 a day 30+ days ago