Job descriptionWould you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? Would you like to work in a Trust rated outstanding from CQC?
If you answered yes, we would love to hear from you – come and join our team.
Applications are invited for resilient, motivated, efficient and experienced NHS Administration Officer required to provide responsive, reliable, high quality administrative support to the Helping Overcome Personal and Emotional Difficulties Service (H.O.P.E)
The Northumberland H.O.P.E Service is a new primary care service offering support and treatment to service users with mild personality disorder presentations (diagnosed or not). The service aim to create a supportive working environment with a strong sense of togetherness that will have a reflective culture. Practice shall entail both autonomous and collaborative team working.
The aim is to provide hope, reduce stigma, promote inclusion and achieve positive treatment outcomes with continued service user involvement.
This is a newly developed service which will be based at Sexton House in Blyth.
You should currently hold the required level of qualifications, as outlined in the Essential Criteria of the Personal Specification. If you do not meet this criteria you may not be shortlisted.
Please get in touch – we look forward to hearing from you.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Skilled handling of calls which may often be of a challenging, highly charged and occasionally abusive nature
- Opening and closing referrals on the Trust database system
- Composing and sending all letters to relevant parties
- Minuting of clinical business meeting, and provide cover for MDT and Clinical Team meetings
- Copy typing of reports, presentations, complex diagrams and spreadsheets alongside general admin duties, petty cash and booking of training, travel and accommodation
- Named admin support to identified clinician
- Admin support of therapy groups involving Rio diary work and production of documents
We aim to attract and retain a diverse, talented and committed workforce, who are caring and compassionate, and therefore able to meet the demands of the modern NHS now and in the future. In return we can offer a dynamic working environment in which to build a career.
Please note to apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK. CNTW NHS Foundation Trust will not provide sponsorship for this role.
Please find attached job description for full details.
Advertising date : 15thMarch 2023
Closing date : 29thMarch 2023
We welcome your application.
All Related Listed jobs
Royal Bank of Scotland Livingston £23,400 a year Today