Job descriptionWe are actively looking for driven individuals who are collaborative, engaging and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients. If you are a detail-oriented natural communicator with a passion for high quality service, the Client Service team may be the one for you.
Each Client Service Specialist (CSS) is regionally aligned to bankers and their client base. You would be part of a collaborative and integrated team within the Private Bank providing our clients with market-leading day-to-day service.
Some examples of your daily responsibilities would be: executing cash movements, monitoring overdrafts and cash balances, executing foreign exchange, fixing loans and deposits, management of corporate actions, performing account maintenance (account opening and closing, change of address, stop payments and fees billing)
- Manage daily execution of client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures. A CSS transaction approval levels/limits will vary based on seniority
- Monitor client cash balances, where necessary liaising with clients to cover positions.
- Providing information, soliciting responses and recording elections for Corporate Actions on client accounts.
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, bankers, investors, product specialists, operations areas, and other staff in a timely and professional manner
- Research potential (or actual) fraud situations, errors, and losses to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and escalate to bankers and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Verify and maintain data quality as it relates to internal and external client hierarchy and account alignment
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent financial qualifications (adjust if needed)
- Strong relationship management, communication and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
- Solid comprehension of deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, mutual funds and credit products as each applies to their specific region's business segment
- Must understand and comply with the regulations, policies and procedures applicable to these products and services, and grasp the potential financial liabilities of the transactions associated with these products and services if they are not executed properly
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Financial services and/or Banking industry
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Proficiency in additional languages would be beneficial
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.