Job descriptionCompany Description
We are a large dental practice located in the heart of Oakwood just 10 minutes from Derby City Centre. We provide private and NHS dentistry and as well as specialist clinical services.
We are a large team that work together to provide high standards of dental call for all patients weather they are regular visitors for years or just visiting to see one of our specialists.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Dental Receptionist to join Cosmetic White Smiles, part of the Portman Dental Care group in Derby.
We are a large dental practice located in the heart of Oakwood just 10 minutes from Derby City Centre.
If you are an experienced Dental Receptionist looking to work in a positive and friendly team environment, with supportive and highly skilled clinicians, and where you can further develop your career, then this is the practice for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours: 40.75 hours per week (Monday to Friday 08.45 to 17:30 with one late night until 19.30pm )
- Practice bonus scheme - our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days - in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 3 annual leave days per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life assurance contributory pension scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to £3,000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of issues
- Cycle to work scheme
- Benefits platform with access to discounted shopping, cinema, travel, and much more
We’d love you to be motivated, organised and a good communicator who thrives upon maintaining good standards, in addition to offering a warm and welcoming environment to patients and visitors and driving to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey.
Our vision is to be the best private focused dental group in the world, providing exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care. To achieve this, we champion individuality and invest in the people who will deliver this to our patients. If your professional values and behaviours align with ours below, isn’t it time to join Cosmetic White Smiles?
- You focus on maintaining high standards of patient care at all times
- You are positive, enthusiastic and honest in all aspects of your job
- You’re able to motivate both yourself and others to achieve great results for our patients
- You enjoy recognising successes and sharing your opinions and ideas with others
At Portman, we are a leading private dentistry provider with over 220 practices throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland, and have ambitious further growth plans. We have won numerous Dental Industry Awards and always put people at the heart of everything we do, both from a patient and colleague perspective - you can check out our excellent colleague reviews on both Indeed and Glassdoor!
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about joining Portman as a Dental Receptionist, please feel free to review our website for more information. Alternatively, you are welcome to share this opportunity with your friends and professional network.
Dental back ground or experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.