Job descriptionSenior Technician required in Coventry
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 basic + bonus - £40K OTE !
- 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday plus Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Main Dealer Group with training opportunities
- Complete vehicle servicing, repairs.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years post apprenticeship workshop experience.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
- Main Car Dealer workshop experience preferable.
- If a VOSA approved MOT tester this is an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
All Related Listed jobs
Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust Birmingham B71 £20,270 - £21,318 a year 7 days ago
Kaplan International Nottingham £33,000 a year 19 days ago
Heriot Watt University Edinburgh £35,308 - £43,155 a year 27 days ago
EKC Group Canterbury Up to £27,713 a year 2 days ago