Job descriptionWe're driven by a mission to make digital payments accessible to everyone, everywhere. With our innovative payment solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to access new markets and connect with more customers. Our clients include some of the world's most innovative companies, such as Ant Group, PayPal, and Stripe, who depend on PPRO to accelerate their growth.
We take pride in our diversity, which comprises over 65 nationalities spread across 11 global locations, and while there are over 550 of us, we’re all united by a shared a passion for building – whether that’s trusted relationships with our customers, or next generation products that make payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
At PPRO, we believe that everyone can make a difference. We encourage our team members to seize opportunities to maximize their impact, adopt a growth mindset, build trust with each other and our customers, and drive change across the industry. We’re just at the start of our journey to become the leading payments technology provider globally – and that’s where you come in.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our accounting team as an AP and AR specialist. This individual will be responsible for managing the company's Accounts payable and Accounts receivable processes for its European entities, as well as the Procure to Pay process. As an AP and AR specialist you will be ensuring accurate and timely processing of transactions, maintaining up-to-date records and supporting the Procure to Pay process.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of our Accounting team that is composed of other passionate accounting professionals located in Munich, Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Mexico City, Sao Paolo and Singapore.
What you'll be doing:
- Process accounts payable transactions, including reviewing invoices for accuracy, obtaining proper approvals, and verifying data to be entered into the accounting system.
- Manage accounts receivable transactions, including tracking payments, and following up on past due accounts.
- Be the process owner of a new invoice processing automation tool being implemented by the company, driving automation within the Accounting Department
- Support the Procure to Process including purchase orders, receipts and invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers on a regular basis.
- Communicate with vendors and customers to resolve any issues related to payments or invoices.
- Prepare and process employee expense reimbursements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all AP and AR transactions, including generating monthly reports.
- Assist in month-end close processes and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- You’ll also need to be eligible to live and work in London
Hybrid working - We offer flexible working, so you can strike the right balance between office and home working. That’s on top of our 25 days holiday allowance.
Insurance - Because better safe than sorry - we want our employees to benefit from various insurances including a medical insurance (BUPA health care plan), a pension plan through Now Pensions and a travel insurance.
Free gym membership - We’ll cover the cost of your gym, so you can look after your physical fitness (and your wallet too)
Professional and personal development - We provide leadership cafes, on-the-job training, and access to LinkedIn learning to help you gain knowledge beyond your role.
Mental Health Platform - We’ve teamed up with a top well-being platform to provide one-on-one therapy, chat therapy, therapist-led courses, guided meditations, and more.
Our HQ office on Chancery Lane, is a short walk from Holborn, Farringdon and Covent Garden so if you’re a foodie there’s plenty nearby. The office is befitting a tech business and is set up for cross team collaboration. Critically there’s also a sun-terrace, and a well-stocked fridge.
All Related Listed jobs
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Oxford OX3 £27,055 - £32,934 a year 10 days ago
Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust Gloucester £33,706 - £40,588 a year 1 day ago
Royal Borough of Greenwich London SE18 £25,629 - £31,731 a year Today
East Cheshire NHS Trust Macclesfield SK10 £88,364 - £119,133 a year 9 days ago