Do you want to make a difference and be a part of a global organisation that truly changes lives? Then we want to hear from you.
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (hours to be discussed at interview)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Starting from £22,990 - £25,289 dependant on experience
What is a Finance Assistant?
The Finance Assistant role consists mainly of Administrative tasks which can include daily reconciliation, checking of receipts and end of day banking documents, raising purchase orders and completing Doctors and staff payroll in line with MSI UK policies and procedures. This list is not exhaustive, and training will be provided where necessary.
Whilst using various Finance reports, you will work in collaboration with the main finance and invoicing department, to resolve queries and feedback any discrepancies from the errors log to the relevant manager in a timely manner.
You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will be a personable, professional and hardworking individual who strives to always go above and beyond whilst having a flexible approach.
You will share our vision of making choice a reality for everyone. You must be pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission ‘Your Body, Your Choice, Your Future’.
Who are we?
Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone. Here at MSI Reproductive Choices UK we are proud to be a social enterprise that is changing the world for the better, we reinvest and donate our profits towards creating a positive social change across 37 countries globally.
As one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare our aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them.
At MSI, our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.
What can we offer you?
- Achievable opportunities for salary progression
- Market leading Aviva pension provider up to 5% employer contribution
- Over 4,000 perks and discounts from worldwide retailers to local businesses through Blue Light
- Up to £1000 salary sacrifice to purchase a bike tax free including safety equipment
- Up to £7000 annual season ticket loan for use on public transport
- Relevant equipment provided to fulfil your role
- Competitive family friendly benefits to support you balance your family and working life
- Potential for flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays increasing with continuous service
- We celebrate our colleagues through our national Employee Recognition Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme / Occupational Health Support - providing advice and counselling on a variety of matters
- Accredited Mental Health First Aiders to support employees in moments of need
- Annual contribution towards eye test and glasses
- Great opportunities to progress
- Paid training provided to ensure you are fully equipped to perform within your role and beyond
- Develop your skills through an accredited apprenticeship programme
- Training and Development learning agreements available
For more information about the role please view the job description.
Closing date: 7th April 2023 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,990.00-£25,289.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- MSI Reproductive Choices' pro-choice statement and mission is 'children by choice, not by chance.' In a few words please give a few thoughts around the pro-choice statement and your views on abortion.'
- Right to work (required)
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: 139602