We are looking to hire an Office Administrator for an industry leading energy company. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with great training and development opportunities.Role: Office Administrator Pay Rate: £12.90ph Contract: Temporary (5 months very likely to be extended) Location: Cardiff (Hybrid) Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday (37 hours)The Role:
- Managing central email inbox and allocating emails out to the team.
- Providing support to the wider team with administration tasks and duties.
- Responding to and dealing with a range of different customer queries.
- Data entry and collating team stats on queries resolved, feeding that data to line managers.
- Non-Telephone based role.
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent IT Skills (7 internal systems used daily plus standard email, word, excel).
- Ability to manage own workload, work well on their own initiative.
- Used to being in a regulated environment.
- Self-sufficient with excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Bert or Shelly at 02920731187 or send CV via application
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
All Related Listed jobs
Footasylum Newcastle upon Tyne Just posted
University of Birmingham Birmingham £33,348 - £43,155 a year 9 days ago
Vibe Recruit Chalgrove £11.25 an hour 4 days ago
Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Nottingham £26,000 - £31,000 a year 7 days ago