Job DescriptionCustomer Service Advisor
Pertemps are looking for an experienced individual to join our clients rapidly growing collaboration of technology companies, where you will be working from home on a part time basis. The role will consist of working only weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will be responsible in providing administrative and support services to CCMS clients and intragroup companies; working together to build a brilliant software and payments business with exceptional people and the best products and services. The desired candidate will have a background in IT (Wi-Fi/internet, Bluetooth connections); Have one – two years’ experience within a customer facing environment dealing with customer and complaints; can communicate clearly; to not be led by the customer and to think independently; excellent interpersonal skills able to develop and maintain rapport; to have empathy and build relationships with customers externally and internally.
- Assisting customers in solving queries
- Handling inbound calls / Outbound calls assisting with card payment terminal setup, queries relating
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining service desk tickets, ensuring open ticket backlog is kept to a minimum, prioritising multiple incidents and having strong awareness of volume and ticket churn
- Troubleshooting incidents to resolution or appropriate escalation within agreed SLAs
- Delivering first-class customer service leading to the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Providing administrative and support services relating to client activities
- Ability to create clear, unambiguous, and comprehensive ticket updates and other documentation here.
- Experience using a ticket system, logging and updating tickets.
- Card Payment machine use / knowledge an advantage
- Work from home
- Laptop and headset provided
- Training and development
Every weekend including every bank holiday. Saturday – 9-hour shift with 1 hour lunch
Sunday 7 hours with 1/2-hour break.
£150 Per Day
If you are interested in the vacancy, please click to APPLY, alternatively, please send your cv directly to [email protected]
All Related Listed jobs
Allstaff Recruitment Bristol £27,000 - £30,000 a year 5 days ago
University College London London £35,702 - £37,548 a year 7 days ago
Ultra Electronics Cheltenham 30+ days ago
Wessex Water Avonmouth £30,000 - £40,000 a year 9 days ago