Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated & award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 General Radiographer to take on a new ongoing contract role.
Radiographer Pay Rate: £19-£25 per hour (assignment rate)
Contract Type: Locum - Ongoing Contract
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e-learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to roles that aren’t available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects we’ve recently recruited to.
- £250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped – T&Cs apply)
- Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T&Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in-house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Recent experience working as an Radiographer
- Recent NHS experience
- Registered with the HCPC
This Radiographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
We welcome applications from: CT Radiographer, MRI Radiographer & Diagnostic Radiographer as we have suitable positions for all of these. NHS experience is very desirable for most of our vacancies.
Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Radiography role as we need to meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.