An international Law firm looking for an experienced remote Workflow Coordinator who also has advanced technical document production skills.
This role is working from 3.00pm to 11:00 pm Monday to Friday remotely.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Document Services Manager to provide a first-class in-house service and this role is pivotal to making it a success.
- Monitoring the workflow inbox for incoming work
- Booking in the new work requests
- Liaising with the client and other document production operators to communicate clearly about ongoing project and deadlines
- Helping with quick turnaround formatting work
- Assist management with any issues that come up
- Proven experience of managing workflow – ideally within a legal document production department.
- Excellent technical skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to concentrate in an environment of multiple demands and distractions.
- Clear communication style with both stakeholders and document production operators.
This is remote role based in the UK working on the Evening shift (3:00 to 11:00pm), Monday to Friday. It is working directly for a firm that prides itself on looking after their staff.
Please only apply if you have a valid right to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, please continue to look through our website for other roles that maybe suitable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
Location: Remote, UK
+44 7737 947 428