Estate Caretaker (Nightshift)
38.5 hours per week 4on/4off
To provide a customer focussed estate service, to keep our communities safe and maintain properties and environment.
Work with the local community, as the first point of contact for many customers, you will ensure our customers receive a consistent and high level of customer service and will keep an eye out for those who are vulnerable.
Relevant work experience in a customer focussed environment.
Understanding of practical / procedural health, safety and facilities compliance.
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- be adaptable with the ability to manage competing deadlines.
- be calm under pressure and work to achieve a positive outcome for customers.
We will provide:
- 25 days leave per year (plus carer leave, emergency leave, etc)
- 7.7% or 4% employer pension contribution
- life assurance (x1 yearly salary)
- employer paid qualifications, training and professional memberships
- generous family friendly benefits and leave (matching shared parental pay to enhanced maternity pay)
- enhanced sick pay benefit (up to 6 months full pay)
- agile working options
- reward and recognition incentives
- 24/7 employee support (plus Health and Wellbeing initiatives)
- green initiatives (cycle to work, season ticket loans, pool cars)
We are committed to developing our people and helping them maximise their potential.
If you are interested in developing in your career and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, visit our websitefor more information about these opportunities.
To apply for this post, visit our website to complete our online application form by 8 May 2023 (CVs are not accepted).
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £27,248.00-£29,344.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 512