Care Support Worker - Mornings
Right at Home Sefton
Location: Sefton, Merseyside (L20, L21, L22, L23, L30, L31, L37, L38)
Hourly Rate: Up to £12.00ph
Hours per week: Part Time & Full Time
WE DONT ACCEPT OVERSEAS APPLICANTS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR VISA SPONSORSHIPS UNFORTUNATELY
Are you a naturally caring person? Do you want to get involved and help your community when it needs you most?
As a Care Support Worker for Right at Home Sefton, you can really help support those most vulnerable and get paid for doing it. What’s more, by joining us today, we can support each other in making a difference at a time when it has never counted so much.
Right at Home Sefton supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. We can offer you full training and flexible hours that work around your availability to make sure that those who need help will get it. We have visits to Clients from 7:00am to 2:00pm 7 days a week, so if you can spare a few hours, please get in touch today.
We are looking for Care Support Worker who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our Clients during this testing time.
What we offer our Care Support Worker:
- Premium hourly rates up to £12.00ph and additional mileage pay at 35p per mile
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Access to further learning such as the Care Certificate, complex care and NVQs
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Support Workers
- Flexible, Part-Time and Full-Time hours available
Right at Home Sefton covers the following areas: Litherland, Seaforth, Bootle, Netherton, Crosby, Waterloo, Maghull and Formby
Duties will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
- We will offer you an amazing support package to ensure that you are happy and safe whilst doing your role.
Requirements of a Care Support Worker:
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle is preferred
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers.
This could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Please apply online or call us on 01704 443344 for more information.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.