The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That's where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world's most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The Finance Team at Chainalysis splits their time between fine-tuning the details and evaluating the 30,000 foot view of our business. Our job is to help the company plan for growth by investing in the right resources and audit our expenditures and revenues to ensure we're being fiscally responsible.
The Global Payroll Specialist at Chainalysis is a skilled taskmaster to process and manage the pay of our international employees (outside of the US).
In one year you'll know you were successful if…
- You analyse, prepare file submissions and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal HR (WorkDay) system for multiple countries.
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintain end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Establish oversight of operational controls and compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting.
- Support monthly and year-end tax review and validation process for all applicable countries.
- Support equity processing for RSU, stock options and grants through our Payroll.
- Support Service Level management including reporting and analytics on trending to drive internal and vendor improvements.
- Evaluate and eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll.
- Participate in both large scale and smaller projects.
A background like this helps:
- Global Payroll experience especially in UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, Japan, Korea and Australia
- Exposure to international pension schemes.
- Good knowledge of international payroll legislation and regulations
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or business is preferred
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.