OrganizationJoin the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
Retail / Sales
Sales Assistant - 24 hours
Joining Sandro is having a great opportunity to quickly develop your professional skills and career within a fashion brand, among the leaders of its market. Be the ambassador of our cool
and chic Parisian style, embodying our philosophy "Foot on Earth and the head in the stars"
Lead by the Store Manager, you will join our amazing sales team, in our point of sale located in the most desirable areas.
Within the heart of the fashion retail business, you will:
- Sell with emotion
- Deliver a unique customer experience and develop our customer database
- Meet sales challenges to achieve KPI's and targets.
- Care for your store and environment
- Ensure the excellent look of your point of sale is maintained
- Apply Visual merchandising guidelines
- Participate to a neat organisation of the stock and its control
- Learn with enthusiasm
- Continuously develop your product knowledge
- Enhance your sales techniques and business mindset with our trainings
- Share your culture and passion for fashion with your customers and colleagues.
What we offer.
You would benefit from our nice advantages:
- Transport allowance
- Monthly team bonus scheme
- Exclusive staff discounts
- Sickness pay top up (based on length of service)
We welcome all personalities from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experience and we value what makes you unique.
For this position, if you can show team spirit, adaptability to customers and business needs, a commercial mindset, a strong interest for fashion and customer care, then you've got the essential skills.
Our HR team and Store Manager will review your profile and contact you for an interview.
Europe, United Kingdom, London
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
1 year or more