Kennedys is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join the Facilities team in the London office. The successful Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for provision of support services to an exceptional standard to the London Office and the wider Firm.
Kennedys' Facilities team ensure that the firm's offices are maintained and consistently delivered to a high standard. They drive the continuous improvement of all aspects of Kennedys facilities management and property portfolio globally.
The Facilities team provide strategic support on projects, with suppliers and budget management as well as Front of House services, and ensure the firm operates the Health & Safety policy and acts in accordance with Health and Safety regulation and ISO and BSI standards.
The Facilities team have presence in all Kennedys offices.
- Provide assistance to the onsite Facilities Manager to support operational needs in addition to providing support with facilities related projects
- Acting as a deputy to the Facilities Manager, and able to stand in during their absence
- Support the smooth running of the office alongside the wider Kennedys facilities team
- Supporting up to 600 Partners, colleagues and clients who work in or visit the London office
- To keep the Facilities intranet page updated and communicate changes to the team
- Collect locker plan information up to date and key press information up to date - to be reviewed on a monthly basis
- Facilities experience required
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially excel, able to produce and analyse reports and data on demand
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail, with housekeeping, administration and general facilities management
- Able to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and find solutions to problems
- H&S 'Managing Safely' desirable
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 2,400 people worldwide across 44 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America we have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
Our lawyers handle both contentious and non-contentious matters, and provide a range of specialist legal services, for many industry sectors but we have particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially in defending insurance and liability claims.
We're a fresh-thinking firm, and we're not afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of legal services. We empower our clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time.
What do we have to offer?
We welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and apprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm. Whatever your role at Kennedys, you'll be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
Our culture and values form a big part of who we are and we take them seriously. We make a difference by being approachable,straightforward, supportive and distinctive. Our values are at the core of who we are and what make us a great firm to work with and for.
We develop careers in an innovative and collaborative global environment, with our values at the core. We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning to help you develop your skills, wherever you are in the world. A variety of other exciting opportunities are available including secondments to clients and our global offices as well as a comprehensive benefits package (details are available upon request).
We've created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust. We deeply value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they value our warm, friendly human approach. We are here to provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics.
Kennedys is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. We expect all employees to be aware of and comply with all relevant policies and procedures within their jurisdiction, including those relating to Information Security, Data Protection and Quality Management, refer any breach promptly to Risk & Compliance and to complete all mandatory training when requested.