Sales Support Advisor
Monday - Friday
Salary - £24,100
We are happy to announce due to an internal promotion, we have a Sales Support Advisor role available based at our Group Fleet office in Harrogate.
This is an interesting, varied role, working alongside Fleet Account Managers and wider Sales Support Advisor team in providing a professional and efficient service to Group Fleet customers.
Joining a team of 11, and reporting to our fantastic Team Leader, Terry Criscuolo, who will give you everything you need to flourish in this role.Responsibilities:
- To support in the management and ordering of vehicles for customers.
- To use the internal fleet management system and comply with the laid down procedures when processing and managing customer orders.
- To ensure, together with the Account Manager and other Sales Support Advisors, that all customer records/databases are complete and up to date.
- To deal with internal and external queries in a pro-active and professional manner.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to Group Fleet customers.
We think the best fit for this role is for you to be confident, organised and brilliant at communicating! Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential alongside being IT literate and comfortable using an online databases
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries plus;
- Enhanced holidays that increase with service
- Eligibility to join one of our car schemes
- Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
- Smart Health - free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- For some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
We strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.