Joining moto is easy, we’re not seeking colleagues with years of customer service experience in hospitality or retail, we’re just looking for enthusiastic people to be part of our amazing team, delivering M&S Simply Food’s handy range of high-quality food and exceptional customer service as we transform the UK’s rest stop experience.
Don’t worry about the skills, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer our Retail Assistants:
- Up to £400 reward for every successful refer a friend
- Up to £300 annual bonus scheme
- Up to 60% colleague discount for you, family, and friends with brands such as Costa Coffee, Pret A Manger, M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Greggs, KFC, WHSmith and more… so nothing has to COSTA fortune at work.
- Enhanced benefits, including pension, sick pay, maternity, paternity, and life assurance
- Fabulous development opportunities including funded qualifications
- Weekly Pay
What you will be doing as a Retail Assistant:
- Serving customers in a timely manner
- Receiving deliveries and stock replenishment
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining stock levels by replenishing displays and fridges
- Handling customer enquiries
- Operating tills and handling cash
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
Being a motorway services area means some of our sites will have either limited or no access through public transport, so please ensure to check that you are able to access the site before applying.
Similar roles might include team member, retail assistant, general or a customer service assistant, you might even be looking for a career change as a carer, cleaner or a warehouse assistant, we’d love to hear from you!
Hourly rates of pay may differ for under 18’s
Where our customer’s journey pauses, yours just begins.
Apply today - Permanent and seasonal opportunities are available.
- Please note internally this role is called Customer Service Assistant.