We are currently recruiting for several Warehouse Operatives to start ASAP. Cummins will provide training and inhouse FLT licenses as needed.
This will be a 24-month temporary contract, with the opportunity to transfer onto a permanent contract.
Salary is £22,500 (£11.53ph) plus shift premium for working the afternoon shift
Working hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday – Friday, With regular weekend overtime available, subject to business needs.
Will need to be fully flexible to work across the following shift patterns
- Days: 6.45am – 2.45pm
- Afternoons: 3.00pm – 11.00pm
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Under some supervision you will follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system transactions and dispatch goods in a factory or warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods, check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, store goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space. Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Requires some work experience or intermediate level knowledge obtained through education, training, or on-the-job experience.
- Good communications skills
- Works well within a team
- Full training will be provided
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Northamptonshire-UK, Daventry, UK Logistics Centre
Job Type Shop
Recruitment Job Type Shop
Job Posting Apr 20, 2023, 8:12:16 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Role Category Onsite
Req ID: 2300043M